Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the website of Stress Engineering Services, Inc. (hereafter referred to as “Stress Engineering”). In the following terms and conditions of use (“Terms”), “Stress Engineering” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 13800 Westfair East Drive, Houston, Texas 77041 USA. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information only. The content is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as (1) to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, or completeness of the content, information and materials found or offered on this website or (2) to the suitability or fitness of such content, information and materials for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly disclaim liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, and Stress Engineering shall not be liable for any such use or the results of such use.
Limitations of Use
- In connection with your use of this website, you must not:
- Monitor, gather or copy any content on this website by using any robot, spider, crawler, spyware, engine, device, software, extraction tool or any other automatic device, utility or manual process of any kind.
- Frame or utilizing framing techniques to enclose any trademark or other proprietary information (including, without limitation, any images, text or page layout).
- Engage in any activities that are unlawful, offensive, obscene, threatening, harassing, abusive, or that violate any right of any third party.
- Attempt to circumvent the security systems of this website.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Stress Engineering server.
- Engage in any unauthorized use of this website.
- Upload or submit any data or information that contains viruses or any other computer code, corrupt files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment.
- Engage in any activity that interferes with the access to this website or the proper operation of this website.
- You agree that, in using this website, you will not impersonate any person or entity.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, Stress Engineering are acknowledged on the website.
This website and its content are the property of and copyrighted by Stress Engineering. All rights are reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of any part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
In connection with such use, you may not modify or obscure any copyright or other proprietary notice.
Modification of other use of these materials without Stress Engineering’s prior written consent is a violation of Stress Engineering’s proprietary rights.
The website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We reserve the right to restrict or terminate your access to the website or any feature or part thereof at any time. Stress Engineering expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and any warranties that materials on the site are non-infringing, as well as warranties implied from a course of performance or course of dealing; that access to the website will be uninterrupted or error-free; that the website will be secure; that the website or the server that makes the website available will be virus-free; or that information on the website will be complete, accurate or timely. If you download any materials from this website, you do so at your own discretion and risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such materials. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Stress Engineering or through or from the website shall create any warranty of any kind. Stress Engineering does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials on this website in terms of their completeness, correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
Limitation of Liability
Stress Engineering, its affiliates, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, and/or any other party involved in creating, designing, producing or delivering this website shall not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of this website.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Stress Engineering takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.